– Depart for the beautiful French-Canadian Province of Quebec and check into your hotel. Day 2
– Take a guided tour of Quebec City. Then depart for the beautiful Charlevoix region of Quebec and take a ferry ride to the enchanting Island of Coudres for a three-night stay. Day 3
– Take a guided tour of the beautiful pristine Island of Coudres, nestled between the St. Lawrence River and the Laurentian Mountains. Enjoy dinner and entertainment at your hotel. Day 4
– Head out for picture-perfect Bai Saint-Paul in Charlevoix. Fall in love with this artist’s paradise known for its panoramic environment and remarkable galleries and art centres. Enjoy dinner on the mainland before returning to your hotel on the Island. Day 5
- Leave the Island of Coudres via ferry for a visit to the world famous St. Anne De Beaupre Shrine and then visit the Gilles Copper Museum. Check into Montreal area hotel. Day 6
– Depart for home. Fee includes: 5 nights lodging, 11 meals (5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners, taxes and gratuities. Tipping for the bus driver and tour guides are at your discretion. A $100 non-refundable
deposit is required at time of registration. Trip insurance available upon request. Trip insurance does NOT cover the non-refundable
deposit. Rate is per person. Call 201-327-2025 for a complete itinerary. Fees and itinerary are subject to change. Passport I.D. required for this trip.