See some of America’s grandest sights!
Package Includes: Flights Newark-Rapid City, Salt Lake City-Newark; 7 nights accommodations: 2 nights Rapid City, 1 night Billings; 2 nights Yellowstone National Park; 1 night Jackson; 1 night Salt Lake City; Hotel taxes, fees & service charges; Hotel porterage; All transfers; 10 meals (7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner); Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach; Services of local guides; Entrance fees per itinerary; Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring; Transportation to and from Newark Airport. A $300 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration. Early registration is recommended (by February 15, 2017) to ensure your spot on this exciting trip! Trip insurance available upon request. Trip insurance does NOT cover the non-refundable
deposit. Rate is per person. Call 201-327-2025 for a complete itinerary. Fees and itinerary subject to change.
• Crazy Horse Memorial, started over 50 years ago and still incomplete
• Mount Rushmore, the largest statue-monument in the world
• Drive through the Black Hills and visit the Indian museum of North America
• Visit the old western town of Sheridan and the Little Bighorn National monument
• Yellowstone National Park, established in 1872 as the first national park in the United States and the World, home of the Old Faithful Geyser
• Discover dramatic Grand Teton National Park with its jagged peaks, glaciers, lakes and dense forests
• Ride through Bridge-Teton Nation Forest along the “Oregon Trail”
• Salt Lake City Tabernacle, home of the world-famous Tabernacle Choir and Temple Square